Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if a B series turbo would be compatiable with a D series? I guess the real main question is, are the manifolds the same?

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
wow. thats all im going to say. wow oh and SEARCH! question could of been easily answered by searching. save the dumb questions for the noob rorumn sir

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did search I couldn't find it, I know it was a dumb question... believe me. I just never knew.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
could of searched google. if they sell both a B and D series manifold... then well, they're obviously not compatible.

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
could of searched google. if they sell both a B and D series manifold... then well, they're obviously not compatible.
Unless companies want to make extra money and want to make everybody believe that they are really different when in reality they are the same so they can sell more. :bash:

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
are b and d titties wear the same bra? do fat girls and skinny girls wear the same thongs?
hahah well im sure some have tried!

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
I did search I couldn't find it, I know it was a dumb question... believe me. I just never knew.
not trying to be a ass but even a search on ebay they have stuff for B and D seperetly. if they were the same they would sell stuff like fits both B and D series 88-00 know what i mean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its alright, i realize what your saying and yes i searched google/ebay. i just wanted to get a definite answer, i wasn't sure that although they have different names ect. they may be the same? but got that straight ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts