Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some guy ordered this back in Sept or something, waited 3 months for it to come in, then when it got here he flaked out, never completed payment, and is not replying to emails and phone calls.

Get this damn cage outta' here! Brand new in wrapper still. Cash pickup is going to be strongly preferred.

Marcus
949-295-1668

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Saw that on ebay this morning actually. Could it be the same one????

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Yeah but it was the same situiation. A guy ordered it and when it finally came in the guy didnt want it . Thats why I thought it was the same

·
Banned
3,566 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
id find a better way to spend 1200 bucks! get the 150 dollar weld in one from jegs? not trying to kill the sale just saying

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Thats kinda what I was thinking myself. Pretty high for that. I paid that much for my CRX and it was 4130 12 point.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
First off, call for pricing. That is why I put my phone number.

Second, that is not me. Mine is a CUSCO cage, not a Safety 21 cage. They are the same cage, but the Cusco one is made out of chromoly and is blue. The S21 cage is mild steal.

Marcus

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont like the design of the cusco cages, the way it bends to clear the dash, means its just for looks mainly
That is not true; they are not just for looks. The Cusco cages add an immense amount of chassis rigidity for a reasonable weight increase. I think the chromoly cages only weigh about 50 lbs, and it ties the whole body together.

A secondary benefit is increased safety. These cages are not intended to save you from a bad crash. They are not approved for any racing series. But they will provide more protection than no cage at all.

Marcus

1 - 16 of 16 Posts