Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all,

first off, im making this post out of pure curiosity.

I want to hear what all have to say about certain problems in our country a the moment. Im just going to throw out some topics and see what all have to say and i will give you a decent rebuttal and start up a NICE AND FRIENDLY ADULT DEBATE.

1. Racial problem in our country? Us to Blame? Them to Blame? GEt over your past?

2. Millenials and gun contro? For or against?

3. Our Constitutional rights? Freedom of speech, Religion, etc

4. Veganism? You think your Cruelty Free?

Lets start this and see if the people of this website have education or if they are sheep being herded like everyone else on this planet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just curious to see who really believes that ignorance is bliss. Its just a scapegoat to show that some people actually believe ignorance is bliss, its just show your stupidity and level of knowledge

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Boy, does this seem like a troll thread.

1. The race debate is used to keep people divided.(There will always be racist people.)

2. Millennials and gun control have nothing in common. If you want to talk about gun control-stop infringing on my 2nd amendment right.

3.?

4. I eat meat. You aren't going to change my mind.

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
358 Posts

A species of animal - namely, the cow -
to live, depends on our eating it.
So none of your eating a nut off the ground
and pretending there's just as much meat in it.

Vegetarianism's just human conceit
(refusing to dine on life forms like ours).
Why is veg less sacred than meat
when there's just as much life in the trees and the flowers?

[copyright Hans van Well]

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
...NICE AND FRIENDLY ADULT DEBATE.
Can't/won't happen. Nobody wants to hear other opinions and have their minds changed. Every single person with a viewpoint simply wants to convince others that their way of thinking is right.

It's not until real life situations happen, that directly affect you, that people will change their viewpoint on something.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just good to hear opinions from other point of views.

Peoples opinions matter and they need to be heard, not just the media BS we hear every day.

Everyone has their Right to Freedom of Speech. Its sad most people dont ever get to unleash their feelings and input on certain matters.

The #1 thing that scares our "Big Brother" is seeing our races shake hands and Bearing their 2nd Amendments. Were all cut from the same cloth.

Its like the tower of Babel. We built a magnificent tower reaching to the heavens to prove to god that were as powerful as they are, once they realized our powers and intent to destroy they made us all speak differently so we couldnt work as one. ( If you believe in Biblical Stories)

Just bored at work, And my religion View is a strange one.

Sorry just got in a debate with a co worker about evolution. He thinks evolution is they way we came to be, I have RH- Blood type and Certain blood doesn't come from The evolutionary Chain, So where does my type come from if not Evolution?

Im ranting
Heated

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Sorry just got in a debate with a co worker about evolution. He thinks evolution is they way we came to be, I have RH- Blood type and Certain blood doesn't come from The evolutionary Chain, So where does my type come from if not Evolution?

Im ranting
Heated
Mutation(Evolution)?

I can discuss(argue) until the cows(that I intend to eat) come home.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a strange one to Talk about. Def something I can Debate all Day.

My girl says my father is Roger. haha

Mutation is not possible. The strands in DNA are basically time lines in the past that cross others and make new strands of DNA. ( Reproduction ). RH- is a type of blood unlike other bloods. All other blood types are RH+ which means they derive from the DNA strand containing the Rhesus Monkey Gene. ( Evolution from apes to man) RH- Blood type doesnt have the Rhesus monkey gene which means is not derived from Evolution. Its comes into existence long before we started recording our history. RH- does not come from any living animal, mammal, Insect, Ect..

Where does it come from? I am a universal blood donor, anybody's blood/organs can be used by me and my blood/organs can be used by anyone.

How do you explain what modern Science Cannot???

Been on this subject for years. There no answers besides people saying aliens, Demons, or Mutations.

Ideas?

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Modern science evolves with technology and discoveries. We may not have all the answers now but as time goes on so will our understanding of the universe and our home planet.

Science is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.
The one biggest regret I have about being mortal is that I may not live to see the day we discover something great, other life on planets and a better understanding of life and also seeing the demise of our civilization, like where will the last humans be and what will they be like and what happens to them at the end of it all.

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
358 Posts
... seeing the demise of our civilization, like where will the last humans be and what will they be like and what happens to them at the end of it all.
Have you read Last And First Men by Olaf Stapledon?
The book came out in 1930 and goes through about 18 different evolutions of humans. It includes some pretty cool ideas for the time.
Sci-fi giants such as Arthur C Clarke rated it highly.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
1. I'm probably not racist but nationalistic. I don't hate black people but just don't care for the African culture. Or Indian culture or South American. They are good looking places and might be fine to visit but don't expect me to change my way of living just because it's not how they do it in your homeland. Be proud of where your from if you immigrated legally but where you live now, the U.S.A. takes priority. You came here for a reason.

As for just straight race relations, I've meet a ton of good people of all races. If you're cool with me I'm cool with you. If you're a dick then I probably won't want to converse with you. I don't hate on one thing like color I hate on a person to person basis.

2. I could be considered a millennial, born 88'. If you are talking about genZ than they should hit puberty first before trying to tell me what I should be doing with my life or property. But of course the people who are writing the laws don't know fuck all about guns so they should not have a say either but they are dinosaurs and been there forever so somehow they are an authority? I could go on about guns but I won't.

3. Going back to guns, if you think the 2nd applies only to muskets then you should probably shut the fuck up on the internet. Pretty sure they didn't have that when the 1st was written. It was for the tech of the time and tech evolves.

4. I eat meat. If you like the way you eat good for you but I won't give up meat. I must be Indian because I also think the cow is sacred, every bit of delicious piece.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
100 Posts
My take
I think aliens have come and gone past this planet many times, and keep passing cos of all the stupidity that goes on.

Like, it is very very stupid for a car driver to park in a disabled parking spot, when they are not disabled or not eligible to park there.

I mean, how simple is it, the signs clearly illustrates, DISABLED PARKING
Why do some f-wits park there when they not suppose to.
What part of DISABLED PARKING don't they "get" ?
The DISABLED or the PARKING ?

How does an alien percieve this as human inteligence not yet ready to meet with another form of inteligence from another planet, maybe the alien is diabled to and needs that parking spot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts