Honda D Series Forum banner

521 - 535 of 535 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
21 Posts
'95 Civic Ex D16Z6 engine 5 speed manual.
Engine consist of stock block worked over. Hot tanked and Decked .005". Cylinders bored .25 mm. Stock Crank knife edged and micro polished. eagle rods with full-floating pins PG6 pistons Milled to -5.00 cc dish.the pistons fully coated skirts,Tops Jet-Hot ceramic coated,compression ratio around 12 to 1 with .025" coated stainless steel head gasket.. Acl racing bearings.
Fully balanced to.25 gram and blue printed lower end.
Head is p08-6. Milled .040".. Flow bench port job. Blox racing valves, Brian Crower springs and titanium retainers and new locks. Cam is Brian Crower stage 3 NA. Intake is Blox Racing. ports are hand polished and gasket matched to head and throttle body. 68mm Blox Racing throttle body. Blox Racing 440cc fuel injectors. With Blox Racing high flow Fuel Pump. Headers are Hand Made by me. 4 into 1 with 2.5" inside diameter. Entire exhaust system is 2.5" inside diameter with No Cat. Ecu is from HAmotorsport.com. p28-a02 totally tricked out with hondata s300v3. Fly wheel is custom. Forged chromoly 8.5 lbs. SFI 1.1 rating. Copper ceramic 6 puck disc with Delcron iron pressure plate. ARP racing Bolts for flywheel and Pressure plate.That's the motor. Looking for 5-speed trans now... when I get it all installed and back from My Dyno guy I Will post Actual WHP.

·
Registered
CRX ECODiesel Ram
1,036 Posts
1989 crx si i have had for a few years is getting close to a "nothing much left" state.

fresh paint is 3 years old, re-upholstered seats a year old, most bushings replaced on suspension, have a set of rear lcas i am about to swap in, rear toe arms need to be replaced. konig greenligth 15s, rebuilt front brakes, rear disc swap, working ac...and then the engine was rebuilt about 20k-25k miles ago:
rebuilt a6 head with fresh valve job, unsure of how much was milled at least .020
isky springs
new honda retainers
block has clevite bearings new oem pumps
stock rods with arp bolts
pg6b pistons
oem gaskets
ebay header
tanabe hyper medallion exhaust
edelbrock intake
integra throttle body
cold air intake
Hondata s300 with a wideband
light weight flywheel

got a stage 2 crane cam inbound and a rebuilt trans with mfactory lsd inbound.

not much else aside from head work or the minor cosmetics...this may be the first car i cay is done. well almost...i want a skunk2 alpha header and dyno tune.

·
Registered
92 Civic CX hatch
51 Posts
I actually just got finished with mine and taking it to the dyno here soon.

Engine mods:
D16z6
Skunk2 70mm Alpha throttle body
Skunk2 Pro series intake manifold
Golden Eagle thermal intake gasket
Bisimoto level 3 camshaft
Bisimoto flat faced valves
Bisimoto performance springs and retainers
Full port and polished ports
Polished combustion chamber
5 angle valve job
Bisimoto adjustable cam gear
Skunk2 Alpha megapower header
Custom COBB Tuning exhaust
ARP head studs and rod bolts
Ported oil pump
p29 ZC DOHC pistons
AEM 320lph fuel pump
AEM fuel High flow fuel rail
AEM fuel pressure regulator
Grams 1000 injectors
Bisimoto 7.5 lb flywheel
Spec Racing stage 2+ clutch

Transmission
4.25 final drive
MFactory gear set
Syncrotech carbon lined syncros
Quafe Differential

With just a street tune it pulled on a B20v EG hatch. I was shifting at 7.5 we will bump it up once it's on the dyno.

·
Registered
94 civic
3 Posts
Panda1

D15z1 block
D16y8 head
-y8 mani
-y8 hydraulic trans
-y8 cam/timing
Ngk wires ngk 40gap spark
N/a 4-2-1 header, 2.25exhaust
Stock resonator.
P-28
Steelies
Full interior no cell

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok so I'm going to sound lame oh well I'm new to all this car stuff but want to start getting my hands dirty tomorrow I'm buying my first hatch and it's a vtec zc can someone tell me more about this engine and how to start upgrading it plz no rude comments I'm really here to learn

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ok so I'm going to sound lame oh well I'm new to all this car stuff but want to start getting my hands dirty tomorrow I'm buying my first hatch and it's a vtec zc can someone tell me more about this engine and how to start upgrading it plz no rude comments I'm really here to learn
Create a post in the noob forum! Let everyone know what year, model, and engine you have. You'll get better feedback if you don't try to swipe another forum. Haha. GL Man

·
Registered
46 Posts
D15B7
Skunk2 pro series intake manifold (port matched to S2 TB)
Skunk2 70mm Alpha throttle body
Off the shelf, DIY short ram intake.
relocated IAT sensor
Spec-D 4-2-1 Header, no cat, 2.75" exhaust
XTD stage 3 clutch
XTD 8 lb flywheel
Spec-D short throw shifter
Innovate LC-2 wideband
Demon RTP in P06 ECU
Tuned on Neptune
:)

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
D16a6 block/crank
P29 pistons, Hastings rings
D15z7 3stg vtec head with flat face Ferrara valves
D16y8 crank pulley
All in a 1g Integra going rom OBD0 to OBD1 with all 3 stgs of vtec working.
13.25:1 compression.

·
Registered
20 Posts
D15b2 block
D16a6 head and intake and related parts for mpfi conversion
90 crx si cable transmission
Nothing big or fancy, just clean and reliable with a slight power boost

521 - 535 of 535 Posts