Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone play this yet cause i highly recomend this game it kicks ass i just beat it today played it for almost 12 hours straight i couldnt stop it is awesome

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
played the demo and wow...gotta wait till x-mas so the wifey has something to get me. Kick ass game and the graffix omfg! My pc is a turd lol.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Yeah, so after seeing the recommended computer specs on the box for this game I've finally got along to upgrading the comp. Got the 22" widescreen, 500W power supply, got a GF7600? on the way, and 2 GB of ram too. Just so I can play this and other up-and-coming games. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I'm about halfway through the game, and it is really hard to stop playing. The game is incredible.

I have to run everything on "low" in order to get a decent framerate in all environments, and from what I hear, the engine even laughs at brand new PC's.

·
"Wild Bush Appeared!"
???
1,898 Posts
I get, on average, 150fps with all the highest settings. I'm only half way through the game and I am amazed at graphics technology this far. To get that knida frame rate, you guys should get 2 GeForce 8800 Ultras and SLi them like I am :).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i upgraded my computer earlier this year ive got a intel core 2 duo overclocked to 2.6ghz 2 gigs of memory and a nvidia 8600gt

·
Registered
468 Posts
downloaded and played the demo, while it looks wonderful, I just can't get into it. COD4 and the latest expansion of FEAR have my name.

·
Registered
468 Posts
you running XP or Vista? And do you have all the additional DLLS it needs for DirectX/Direct3D. The demo had some issues with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts