Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just fix a crx and keep s trowing white smoke can any one give me some tips on what it can be

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
head gasket and it was trowing white smoke befroe/ and after we chnage the hg...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah i think the head is fuck up the car heats up like a mothe fuc** so i amguessing the head and the block is warp

·
Registered
248 Posts
If you removed the intake manifold when you changed the HG then make sure you got all the old gasket material off of the manifold and the head. Also did you reuse the head studs?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Damn..."trowing"? Is that some new tytE azz JDM werd?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok finaly we found the problem of the over heating the turbo down pipe was touching the radiator and still got the white smoke problem the head is good i think now is just trowing white smoke isnt it whne white smoke = coolant burning ?

·
Registered
92 civic hatch si
752 Posts
Pull of your radiator cap, start it, and look for bubbles in the radiator, after a few seconds bubbles shouldn't be seen. If there is constant bubbles something is still messed with your hg. You can also buy a tester to see if you have a blown hg. You can even use a pressure tester. If the blown Hg aint too bad you can also put plastica silica (there are other names for it..I think that's what it's called) and it should work if the blown HG is minor..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill call em up tomarow to stop BY and we can fix it the car is pulling real good db15b7 with y8 head on 90 crx runing obd1 10 psi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts