Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so im trying to keep my 89 crx with only 40k miles as clean and true to jdm as possible and not being rice and all i get is jokes

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
lol I was joking, basically telling him to go buy them on ebay for $20 light bulbs included! haha
Yup, that's what I did. I must have found the only eBayer who actually had JDM knockoffs rather then Amber "USDM"
so im trying to keep my 89 crx with only 40k miles as clean and true to jdm as possible and not being rice and all i get is jokes
Unless you have a full JDM front end conversion all you'll get is jokes

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
"clean" and "JDM" together make me laugh.

Thanks, you made my morning.

Get a complete conversion, or give up on your "JDM-Quest", as krychek said, all you will get is laughs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok you keep cracking on me just because it says noob beside my name, could someone just give me some part numbers thats all i was really asking for

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i work at a honda dealership thats not a honda part number, what the fuck is everyones problem on here? we got people doing hood tilt DIY'S on 1.5 liter cars to "keep it cool" and im getting ragged about some side marker lights

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Google search is your friend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.