·
Registered
605 Posts
u got the seats>???????

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can get pics up today. but its the crx hatch interior. completelymint. throw me a reasonable offer

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
When You get pics up I may have an offer for you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm interested!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pics: (the interior is emaculate, just very dirty from sitting in a neglected crx hatch, not broken peices either)

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
Where are you located for shipping quote.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am at 65305 kansas city area. if you want the some of the interior and you buy it all i will cut a hell of a deal on the shipping.

as for the tails, just pay shipping, would look great at the end of a firing range. something to shoot at. or would be great for a cruel joke and putting them on your buddy's ride with out him knowing and see how long it takes for him to relize....

·
Premium Member
17 Honda Civic Si
6,997 Posts
i am at 65305 kansas city area. if you want the some of the interior and you buy it all i will cut a hell of a deal on the shipping.

as for the tails, just pay shipping, would look great at the end of a firing range. something to shoot at. or would be great for a cruel joke and putting them on your buddy's ride with out him knowing and see how long it takes for him to relize....
Actually the clear tails would be better cleaned up and painted... there is a write up on it.... Actually I'll take them. PM Shipping price, Gig Harbor WA 98335

I would like the rear interior, but I think Shipping would suck.... Maybe we can deal :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
pmed...need this gone so throw me an offer for it all. i have the box allready and i am sure shipping wouldnt be bad considering that stuff is all really lite

1 - 20 of 24 Posts