Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I have looked and have not come up with any good write ups on a conversion of putting a hydro tranny in a rex. I am looking for something fairly detailed. I was told to use parts out of an accord or a prelude to do it because something about an external filler unlike the civics where it is attached to the master. I would just like to know what all parts that I will need and if there is anything special that I need to get as far as hard lines or anything. Also what kind of mounting problems will I run into. Please any info is greatly appreciated. Also any write ups would be great with pics. Thanks

James

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Search Honda-tech, somoe did a write up on how they did it. It's a lot of work though, and it really dosen't seem woth it.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,434 Posts
HAs the snow melted yet in Mt C?

$1000 for the conversion or $375 for a OBX diff???????

No need for a hydro tranny swap, it is pointless!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK if I do stay with the cable trans then which one should I get and will it hold up to 400-450 HP. I was having a place re-build the hydro but can I get as much out of the cable as I can the hydro. I have an L3 trans but do I need to find an L1? Or what are my other options. Thanks

James

1 - 6 of 6 Posts