Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you all prolly could guess my heat in my rex is very very weak and i have an extra heater box and i was wondering from any rex owners what did you do or friends to fix this problem with lil to no heat

any help please thanks chris

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
damn anyone ?

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im shit out of luck on this on i think i hade even tried honda tech as well noone seems to know anything well guess ill just look at it myself thanks for the help anyways i guess.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has anyone ever done this beofr taken the heater box apart or replaced it i mean i have always wanted to know why it just seeps out and doesnt blow strong

·
Banned
939 Posts
Before you go to the trouble of removing the heater core, make sure the on/off valve, on the engine side of the firewall, is actually open. I have a similar problem on mine that it blows hot all the time. I suspect the valve and the shaft have become disconnected.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it needs to blow hot and it has heat im talking about why the air/heat just seeps out the vents and doesnt blow strong like any other car i know where your talking about onj that core valve i have checked that already bump for anyone that can help me out

·
Banned
939 Posts
Door linkage or the motor that drives the linkage. Door stuck shut.

A Helms manual is ideal in this situation. It shows how it flows without having to disassemble it first.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok il read my helms book here then and it is the same for EF civic hatchs right cause they dont make one for crx damn assholes /

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does anybody have any other ideas on this beofr i decide to tear the damn thing out lol

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
tear it out get a jacket and some isatoner gloves =).
idk bump this foo's cold !

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
When I had mine looked at all they did was zip tie it open. So now I have either hot or nothing.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow that sucks i guess its just old and needs a change the heater motor itself runs harder an louder then the car does have this bad bad vibration and everything while the air just seeps out i hate it but thanks for looking ill let yall know how i come out when i tear it apart

1 - 12 of 12 Posts