Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking If anyone on here makes any custom fenders or where I could get some for a good price. I searched around but can't find much, I just stumble upon $500 carbon fiber ones which are wayy to pricey, or $20 pieces of plastic you bolt on which are retarded. I wan't to be able to get some fatter tires on my car and have them still have a little bit of wheel travel in the well. Here is an example

·
Registered
537 Posts
We're in the process of making our front end kits for the EG, EK and EF right now.

We're releasing the EG drag kits in 1 month. the EK and EF are to follow. We're also in the process of doing other flared fender setups for other uses for the EG, EK and EF.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Hey OP, tell me more about those fenders that you have posted in your 1st post.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
We're in the process of making our front end kits for the EG, EK and EF right now.

We're releasing the EG drag kits in 1 month. the EK and EF are to follow. We're also in the process of doing other flared fender setups for other uses for the EG, EK and EF.
Look forward to seeing your ED Kit.

Damn Im not feeling this one and I couldnt find it on CFT's site but I wouldnt mind putting this on the rex as well
Sorry, my bad. They do not have it on there site. They just posted info on H-T. Would have to call for more info.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
i would also be interested in the wide fenders... i had to cut mine to fine 24.5's

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Try looking into Z-fender flares. I don't think the archs from the CRX are much bigger then my MR2s. Dunno, might work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts