1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok keeps happeing on long runs like highway or long trips period what is this

basicly the car will start to sputter and hisatate then is pops this CEL light

but i go to check the ECU and no flashing lights at all im stump did some reasearch and nothing came up anyone that can help please thanks

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
help PLEASE !

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
sounds like my 91 civic, it does the same exact thing and i have checked it right after the light comes on and i'm getting an O2 sensor code.

Reactions: dustin_crxsi

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep what he said ^ as soon as it comes on i pull of the road not even like 10 sec after it pops up. and wow to my suprise no blinking light at all what the fuck only does it on long trips i can drive around short trips not a problem

ill be riding down the higway and all the sudden my car starts hesitateing and sputtering and shit then maybe a min later here comes that CEL and i get my gurlfriend to pull back the carpet and there ar no lights blinkin at all its got me stumped i know im not wise at all things but i know this is fucked !

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess i need a new o2 maybe also huh

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
mine did the same thing. ended up being the shitty ass accel plug wires.

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you know..... now that i think about it i do have some kinda Donkey ass shitty big 10.3 mm OBX racing wires on my shit too maybe i need to fucking stop being a freakin ricer and get some NGK blues or something ?

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i know dude thats my fault i still have this ricer lil boy inside me i mean damn im 21 now i need to stop thinking like that ill go get some OEM or NGK tomorrow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts