Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi i was wondering if anyone new how much power they think i have. I have a d16y8 with crower stage 2 cams, valves, valve springs and retainers, and other basic boltons i/h/e

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
No one is going to be able to give you an exact number...and without some tuning it wont be more, if anything it could be less...Get it on a dyno and tune, then you'll know...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
What i/h/e do you have , theres a big diff in ebay vs. smsp headers

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
that setup is typically god for about 130whp give or a take a few. you should have it dyno tuned though.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
YOu should have gone with ebay exhaust and then a better header like an-r, smsp, or bisi, or even the dynatech will outperform that DC header. The dynatech is as fine as the girl i didnt tap last night. Any way yeah 130whp tuned. I wanna try and mimic the akmee build because you can make a ton of power without even taking the head off.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Hi i was wondering if anyone new how much power they think i have. I have a d16y8 with crower stage 2 cams, valves, valve springs and retainers, and other basic boltons i/h/e
I'm going to agree w/ everyone else and say 125-130 on a decent tune. I guarantee you if you put on the stickers that came w/ the cam, springs, etc, you'll also pick up and extra 50.....at the rear wheels. :lol:

But yeah, nice build thus far. Any plans for P29's or is boost in it's future?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts