Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just picked up a 1994 civic ex coupe with a Jdm b18c GS-R with a drag turbo kit Turbonetics 60 a/r ballbearing turbo with Skunk 2 cams and gears Skunk 2 intake manifold with a JG 70mm TB, Ericks racing ecu 3" downpipe and 3" all tha way back. For only $3500. i had to buy it it was a steal. i only have it on 7psi right now at it walks my friends d16a6 on 15psi by like 3 cars. and he runs mid 13's But i am only halfway on the darkside cuz i still have my N/A d16a6 in my CRX.

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
For that price who wouldnt. Although if it were me it would become a track whore. Build that bitch to hold 600+

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sweet!!!! :bravo: I would have jumped on that sh#t too. Use the Civic for drag and the crx for the road...or the other way around. Just use the force and don't turn fully. Keep the D16, aight!. :bravo:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Ya I would have boughten it too then sold it for 5k to make money to put in D!!!

·
0 Posts
yeah thats a awsome deal .. anyone who says they wouldnt have bought it is a downright liar !

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
i would of bought it to!! but did skunk2 start makin the cams for the turbo apps yet???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts