Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i open up crome to do a tune ill load a base map eigther one that i downloaded or one that comes with the program and this pops up everytime

THE OPERATION COULD NOT BE COMPLETED BECAUSE THE SCRIPT ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN INITIALIZED TO A VALID LANGUAGE

whats wrong and how can i fix it.

thanks

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
when i open up crome to do a tune ill load a base map eigther one that i downloaded or one that comes with the program and this pops up everytime

THE OPERATION COULD NOT BE COMPLETED BECAUSE THE SCRIPT ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN INITIALIZED TO A VALID LANGUAGE

whats wrong and how can i fix it.

thanks
are you running vista or windows 7? i know in vista i had this problem as well as with windows 7, you have to run the program as administrator.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crome 1.53 and using windows Vista how do you run it on administrator or u mean administrator mode in vista

·
Registered
230 Posts
are you using crome Pro or crome free?
double check your plugins etc.
make sure checksum routine is removed try that *shrugs*

even better

here...

Crome Start-Up Guide

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok im using crome 1.53 its not pro. I just did run as admin and its still doing it even if i open a base p30 that comes with crome

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
ok im using crome 1.53 its not pro. I just did run as admin and its still doing it even if i open a base p30 that comes with crome
also run it in comparability mode it seems to be working great for me in all forms of windows try delete and re-install

1 - 11 of 11 Posts