Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone bought a crome pro license, installed it and then formatted their computer? does the license still work after a computer format? i just want to make sure before i spend 150 bucks and then ruin my chance of using it if i ever format my comp.

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool... i just didnt want to be sol because i really need to tune my car, but i will probably be formating my comp soon as well... thanx

·
Registered
248 Posts
i would assume its a computer next to a dyno, probably unlikely... lol.. but would b cool.. i had a problm with my license on my last leptop, john gave me another serial after i went ahead and sent him all my info from when i registered the first time...

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol... no its my laptop... im running a version of windows right now that isnt "genuine" and im trying to put the originial windows back on but for some reason i lost access to the recovery partition... so once i figure that out... but no it is going on my laptop...

carputer y0!!

mount a big ass 17" moniter on the dash...

FUCK, he was in my blind spot!!
hells ya to the 17" monitor on the dash, but i was thinkin about somehting more like a projection screen with a projector hanging from my dome light?!? ha ha

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
i would assume its a computer next to a dyno, probably unlikely... lol.. but would b cool.. i had a problm with my license on my last leptop, john gave me another serial after i went ahead and sent him all my info from when i registered the first time...
i had this happen to me twice, i got two junk computers before i got a good one, ordered pro the day i got the first, then had to take it back to Best buy, contacted john, and he gave me a serial for my new one. he wasnt so friendly when it happened again the next week.

·
Registered
248 Posts
very true.. but its all good, atleast we are paying for the time someone put into it.. there is a crack out there for 1.1.8, i hope whoever uses it burns in hell under a fat chicks ass, staring at the deep dark hole for the rest of their life!

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
überTUNED;771247 said:
very true.. but its all good, atleast we are paying for the time someone put into it.. there is a crack out there for 1.1.8, i hope whoever uses it burns in hell under a fat chicks ass, staring at the deep dark hole for the rest of their life!
the old version 1.1.8rs is nearly impossible to find anymore though(i still have a copy), so that crack doesnt do a lot of good unless you can find someone willing to send you the old version. i paid for my Crome license, and i would never send the old version to anyone for the reason of cracking it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.