·
Registered
ej2
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D

·
0 Posts
depends...if hes a dealer you'll need nothing. otherwise you'll need the package.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
you will need a demon board, it slots right into your chipped ecu where the chip goes. cut a small hole in the housing for the usb header (or remove the cover to tune it if your a masochist) and buy the license/ have him tune it. if you want to buy it and install the board yourself they have a few base maps to get you to the tuner.

I really loved neptune and would easily suggest it to anyone, in fact i feel spoiled after selling my crx and getting into the domestic v8 world the stuff they have here feels like pounding rocks together compared to neptune. i would also suggest going straight to there site http://hrtuning.com/neptune-rtp/

Also assuming you already have a wideband, it will need to be wired into the pin that it calls for. If you dont have a wideband then its all plug and play.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If he is a dealer like I am he can burn Neptune chips and you need nothing. If he isn't a dealer, you need to purchase a demon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts