Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and found nothing, pgmfi.org is no help, they're search is very spread out. I know i need to add extra features, but cant find it to d-load???

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
now what do i need to make it work, besides my new .bin? like wiring ect... I know, I know... I sound like a noob, but I suck at this stuff...

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
does it work of the clutch switch or the cruise control switch?
neither, AFAIK its set based on how fast you are moving. if its set to disengage at 15mph and you are cruising slower than that and you push the clutch and punch the throttle, it will hit your FTL rpm

someone correct me if im wrong...

·
Banned
752 Posts
I'm not sure either, my brother & I just installed this feature like two days ago, and you can enter the Full throttle launch rpms under the "options or advanced tools section (I don't have it in front of me)". It also has a provision for full throttle shifting which I haven't tried yet, but it should act as a limiter at WOT.

Basically after burning a new chip, I went for a spin. I pull to a stop, push in the clutch and stomp the gas...the FTL rev limiter bounces at the rpm I set it at, and once I let the clutch go, the revs climbed as normal. (with mucho tire smoke..5800rpm & now in boost = one wheel peel wonder)

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Basically after burning a new chip, I went for a spin. I pull to a stop, push in the clutch and stomp the gas...the FTL rev limiter bounces at the rpm I set it at, and once I let the clutch go, the revs climbed as normal. (with mucho tire smoke..5800rpm & now in boost = one wheel peel wonder)
you can also set the mph that it disengages so that it doesnt automatically scream to redline when the clutch is popped

·
Banned
752 Posts
Where's that located? In the bottom of the options "extra features" box I only have:

Launch Control - rpm.....................Boost Limit - mbar
Full throttle shift - rpm...................................- psi
Shift Light - rpm

·
Banned
752 Posts
Thanks. For those that can't read the thread here's the text instructions.

tools->command(control+k)

type in:
rom.byteAt(0x79EF) = (mph / 0.621371192 ).toFixed(0);

Example:
I want it to disable at 25mph.

rom.byteAt(0x79EF) = (25 / 0.621371192).toFixed(0);

·
Registered
248 Posts
ya, u would be suprised, on radials i launch the D15b7 motors @ almost 5 and a half thousand rpm... so when ur rolling at 10mph and u 2 step the go it makes for a nice jump...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts