Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the stage 2 camshafts for their DOHC ZC?
its the only company which does cams for ZC from a blank so is really my only option as i'm not taking my head aprt and sending my cams across the world.
also, i know crespo cams gets on this forum: do you guys ship to australia?
wont be gettin for a bit but currently researching my possible opitions.

cheers all :smile:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have stage2 crespo cams but they aren't in yet I'll know by hopefully the end of the month when my build is done.... but by the looks of the they should be well worth the money.... JG is also a good place to get ZC parts their great people to buy from... I ordered stainless steel valves and dual high lift valve springs with titanium retainers and seats... I took the head into a local machine shop yesterday and had it installed and picked it up today and it looked so dope and everything fit great....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool look forward to hearing about your results.
yeah, have considered JGE cams but you need a spare set of cams as they are regrinds.
crespos seem to be the go

·
Top Aussie
321 Posts
SiVIC said:
cool look forward to hearing about your results.
yeah, have considered JGE cams but you need a spare set of cams as they are regrinds.
crespos seem to be the go
Yeah i just found that out yesterday. Such a shame. But i'm pretty keen to go the stage 2's :)

·
Top Aussie
321 Posts
Volitech said:
I have stage2 crespo cams but they aren't in yet I'll know by hopefully the end of the month when my build is done.... but by the looks of the they should be well worth the money.... JG is also a good place to get ZC parts their great people to buy from... I ordered stainless steel valves and dual high lift valve springs with titanium retainers and seats... I took the head into a local machine shop yesterday and had it installed and picked it up today and it looked so dope and everything fit great....
Dude do you have pics of yours?

Through my research i've read nothing but bad things about the build quality of them, so it has me a little thrown off.

Might end up getting myself a set of stock cams and sending them to JG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts