Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working the the Revo Technica Rev2 gauges - for some reason my oil pressure gauge is all over the place - hits upwards of 100psi then down to 20 and all over again - I have no idea what could be causing this - installed as follows:

gauge in pillar with 12v going to fuse box and ground going to grounding bolt by the fuse box - illum going to dimmer switch - sender wire going through firewall to oil press sender. another ground off sender going to misc grounding bolt on firewall - sender mounted on firewall with about 1 ft of nylon tubing to adapter between oil filter and block

i know i don't have 100 psi cruising at 45 in 5th - any help would be much appreciated

·
ridin on rotas
1,980 Posts
I'm guessing this guage is electric? check all of your grounds and power wires. it seems like something has to be loose or screwed up. did you get it new? might have gotten a defective unit.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea I got it new - maybe I'll try a differant ground source - power source is good I'm pretty sure - it runs all my gauges - maybe I'll solder the connections at the sender too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts