Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got all my sh*t for the swap(D15B vtec into EG6). My problem is the crank pulley is chipped bad, so I am going to replace it. However no one in town has a pulley for the D15b vtec. Can I swap over my b7 pulley or will that not work? I also tried to go onto ebay and other sites to find a pulley and cannot find one. Just need something cheap, no racing pulleys. Peace

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
does the D15B have the damper ring?

where is the chip?

pics and weight!

OEM Z6 pulley would be the best IMHO.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Chipped Harmonic Balancer

:alky:I called all around my area today, no one in town at the junk yards has these. I called the honda dealership, and its about 160 + tax being shipped from Cali. If anyone knows where I can find one for cheaper than that, please let me know.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
OEM... Nothing else.... Lets see pics.. I have one on my car right now that is chipped... No worries

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Depends on where it is... Pics????

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I already asked for pics, but nothing yet.

It is sad really.
Hey ... He is from Washington... People from here are slow... Seriously Bone

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Unless you have A/C, then it is ok... I have 3 of them that look like that... Most Import engine places all do that...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That will save me a ton of money to not replace it. Hopefully nothing happens later with that. I am going to need help on how to get the vtec working with my b7 harness. I'll go search for that, unless you(SOHCinWA) or MistaBone know?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts