Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was over at my buddies house today and he had his camera with him and I needed at least a couple new pics of my car so I snapped these real quick. Lemme know what you think. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
Nice! I like the wheels.... I need to get mine lowered a little.

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Im really happy with it. Im putting either some ITR seats or LS seats in it here soon. I had them in my hatch and I miss em A LOT. And Im trying to decide on whether or not to get an OEM style rear lip and paint it.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
clean ride man :TU:. I looked at getting an apex kit for mine and apex didn't even have them in stock anymore :lol:

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for all the comments. I've got a stage 3 clutch, 8lbs flywheel, and stainless braided clutch line coming in the mail on the 26th and after the clutch is broken in, I'll have time slips up. I'm gonna get more pics sometime soon too. Keep the comments coming. Neg ones are welcome!

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its the apexi GT

·
Registered
787 Posts
weres the under the hood pics?

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll get some tomorrow for sure. Everything under there looks good except for the cast APEXi manifold :( at some point I'll get a ramhorn. But I will get some up tomorrow. And about the tails, I did that a longggg time ago and it was actually on my list for tomorrow to take the paint off of them :TU:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts