Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I had started this long ago and forgotten about it. Thanks to El Beave, I recently got the chance to bring it to some sort of completion.
Head over to Honda ECU Pinouts Side by Side - Blackworks to check out this information with a lot more features like sorting, side by side comparison, column hiding, etc.

This thing proved invaluable to me when making my own OBD1 conversion harness. hope it benefits everyone else as well. If you find any errors, additional information or would like to see a helpful new feature implemented, give me a shout.
Here is a consolidated table with all the Honda ECU pin-outs I could manage to find:

Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Due to some previous modifications and half ass conversion I am most of the way through converting my 88hf to OBD1 plugs. Fun times to do all that soldering under the dash....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I HAVE A 93 Honda Civic dx with a D15b block and a D16z6 head I try using a chip p28 Ecu but it will dog out and put back the P06 Ecu back on and work what I'm I doing wrong my vtec is not hook up do to the p28

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,939 Posts
timing, not a stock ecu so it could be chipped with whatever. wiring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.