Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is how many power for stock connecting rods?
Who has achieved some goals on stock con rods, and who has them break apart??? Please post whp, mods,etc.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
he was screwin with you, isnt the general consensus around 220 with a dead eye tune

·
D-Series Rally Man
Mitsubishi/Hondas
843 Posts
i went 670whp and 655flb on stock rods, t25 turbo, on a d15b8. it can be done man...
I feel like a fucking idiot for even considering that to be true for a split second! :shifty:

·
Registered
37 Posts
hahahahahah dam i read that and thought wow that guys is a monster but then it hit me. man i made 260whp on stock rods and they lasted 30 miles hahahaha but i did it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just went to the dyno yesterday and stock a6 rods made 220 whp 201 ft lbs tq tuner said hes seen 400 hp on stock rods yea didnt stay together long but said 250 was aboutt the limit thats why i stayed below for conservaty also im running a ebay turbo kit 11 psi on turbo edit

·
Registered
civic
2,211 Posts
hhaha i love bustin nuts ahah...but max i would EVER take a car on boost is 210. thats mainlyl cus i dnt have moeny to be throwing around while blow up a motor. but then again i've never seen a d17 on boost

1 - 10 of 10 Posts