Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay I picked up some dome light leds a few days ago and this time I went back to pick up leds for all the lights on the car.
problem I am having is 168, 194, 1157, 1156 etc... for normal filament bulbs I ask the shop these numbers and they have no clue. instead they have T numbers. is there a chart to cross reference the numbers??

so confusing:(

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Ever LED I have ever bought had the same numbers as normal lights?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 1156 based bulb with the yellow sides and the eye on the top.

Did you figure out the difference in bulbs yet?
yeah sort of figured it out, but the leds have so many variations and prices differ a lot too. the bulbs with small multiple leds are cheaper than the one big ass led. The 1156 costs more since it has one big led on top and four long led on each side. those are super bright.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Lemme guess.... them shit were made in CHINA?

IBTL

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
753 Posts
Please search. 195 is t10 wedge. 74 is t5 wedge. 1156 is 1156.
Actually 1156 can also be called BA15S in the cheap led world lol

BA15S is single contact (1156)
BA15D is dual contact (1157)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Dang! Where are you shopping at? IMG_3931.jpg Photo by packardbell2nhand | Photobucket

How much did these cost?
about 4.50 usd each.

bought like over 100 bucks worth of leds today. lol!:phone:

picked up 10X T5 11 watts for license plate, rear side markers and high mount stop. then 10X1157 27LED amber color for the front sidemarkers, front turn signals, parking lights, and rear turn signals. then 10X T20 18LED red which I bought too much of. lol
what is a 7440 supposed to be for the back up lights??

now do you think I need those LED flashing units?
anyone installed led lights ?? if needed which pin configuration please? might as well get it if I need it.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
If you don't get the flasher it will blink hyper mad tyre jdm yo fast. I have replaced most of my bulbs with led.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you don't get the flasher it will blink hyper mad tyre jdm yo fast. I have replaced most of my bulbs with led.
can you help me out on how does the pin configuration is on a 6th gen civic? I will need to go back to the shop to get the missing LED lights.
please post up a pic of the relay. thanks in advance.:kiss:

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.