Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
honda civic
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am testing the waters for selling my whole type R swaybar setup that was going to go on my 1994 honda civic coupe.

**Up for sale include: Front oem 24mm swaybar includes energy suspension endlinks and ES mounting bracket bushings-Used

**Front 94-01 acura integra LCA's-Used

**Silver ASR subframe brace-Brand New

**Silver Blox LCA's-Brand New

**22mm Rear Progress Swaybar that hooks up to the shock bolts but you need two fab up the L brackets-Used

Looking to sell all or most of the kit together. Make offer, NO LOW BALLS

Pictures will be up by tomorrow late afternoon

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
all wait for pics but im really interested in all of it.. pm me what u paid so i have a ruff idea on how much u want

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
how much for the asr hit me on the pm and does it fit 92-95 civic to make sure. hit me on the pm now!!!!

·
Registered
honda civic
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and I just thought of this, you prolly don't wanna buy the blox lca's with the rear bar or visa versa cuz the rear bar hooks up to the shock bolts. lol So buy it all without the blox lca's or buy it all without the rear swaybar....anyways bumpity and thanks for lookin

·
Registered
honda civic
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump...Now looking at parting out kit totally! ASR subframe brace pending but blox lca's and everything else is still for sale

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
how much u want for the blox lca's? i am very interested. hit me with a pm.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
how much for the front lca´s ???

·
Registered
honda civic
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
subframe brace dropped to 175 plus shipping....brand new! Front lca's 60 plus shipping----Front swaybar 50 plus shipping----Rear swaybar 90 plus shipping

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
that sway bar is a monster

1 - 20 of 30 Posts