Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comes with everything you need to rebuild your d-series bottom end comes with

Teflon coated vitara pistons with piston rings
RCautoworks custom, the combination of these with vitara pistons will yield a compression ratio right around 9.1 , they also include arp 2000 rod bolts
ACl bearings
arp headstuds
OEM oil pump
OEM main seal and
OEM headgasket

RCautoworks d16z6 / a6 bottom end rebuild kit - RCautoworks

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I know what you're getting at but rods don't raise compression. If they are not standard length rods then state that.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,980 Posts
how much just for the vitaras and rings?

·
3,980 Posts
thank you. couldn't find it on your site the first time

·
Registered
98 ex coupe
99 Posts
wow......this is worth it.... I was looking for rod/piston combo's and was gunna run $500.....might as well spend the extra $ for all the goodies! I will save this for sure lol.

also if we don't need some pieces like the rear main (just did mine) can it be taken off to make the kit cheaper?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow......this is worth it.... I was looking for rod/piston combo's and was gunna run $500.....might as well spend the extra $ for all the goodies! I will save this for sure lol.

also if we don't need some pieces like the rear main (just did mine) can it be taken off to make the kit cheaper?
Yeah, we can work something out.

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Does the block require notching running your custom rods?

·
3,980 Posts
Does the block require notching running your custom rods?
old threads say only the block needs to be notched, but it should clear the girdle. but it wouldn't hurt to notch them anyway

·
Registered
5,872 Posts

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
The website is still down. try emailing him.

And try to be specific. asking for pistons, rods, and rings could be any freakin number of types

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, our website is back up now. The kit is now $850 which is still a great deal for what you are getting .

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
This should help those couple of threads out there that keep looking for build advice.

Thx for update

1 - 18 of 18 Posts