Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Happy holidays from Xenocron Tuning!

As a special holiday treat, we are offering a special deal on all Competition Clutches!

Here is how it works:

Place an order on our site for any Competition Clutch shipped with UPS GROUND, and we will put a credit on your account for the entire shipping cost (this offer applies to customers in the continental US ONLY). This credit will come in the form of points on our site, to be used for a future order. You MUST mention this ad when you place your order in order to get this credit. As you go through the checkout, there is a comments box where you can mention this ad and the site you saw it on in order to get your credit.

We are placing a large stocking order with Competition so we will have a decent amount of clutches in stock. In the event of us not having one on hand (since there are so many different ones), we may have to have it sent to you directly from Comp in order for it do get to you faster (just keep in mind, shipping times may vary).

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

-Jay

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
It was supposed to be released around this time IIRC. I may be wrong, but I was really just curious if you guys could already get pricing on them, etc(like a preorder type deal). JFK had pictures of them up on OCO. Here's one:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest, I have no information on that twin disc at this time. As soon as I hear anything or can get them, you guys will be the first to know!

-Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.