Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone besides me going??? ill be there and ill be camping out all weekend. so if any one wants to meet up let me know. ill have my car down there with me cuz my dad is leaving tomorrow and i cant leave till friday.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
:haha: you suck. j/k make sure you get a lot of pics, I want to go and have to work damnitt

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ill definately get plenty of pics and videos.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so nobodys going???

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just buy some tickets for saturday. thats the best day. you get to see the night of fire where the topfuel dragsters run after dark with fireworks and shit. its pretty cool.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok guys heres the some of the pics i took from the races this weekend.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
some more pics

john force signing my shirt

a few from my girlfriends brothers viper club that met up at emerals in atlanta by the lenox mall on saturday.(the first one is my girls brothers car)

^^770 horsepower twin turbo viper. sweetness

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
and the last bit

^^intercooler on the tt viper

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are the sounds working for you guys??? when i click on them they dont have sound.. anyone know why???

W

·
0 Posts
You suck! My friends said it was pretty badass! I wont miss the next one! I almost went to Bristol the week before. My friends had skybox tickets and got to stand at the line while pro stock and top fuel were launching. They were also on tv as well!

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya my uncle and my dad went to bristol. i usually go. its fucking awesome up there. its in between two mountains and its so loud. hence "the thunder valley"

W

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I love Bristol. We took a few cars last year to the NDRA event there. A friend of ours climbed the "mountain" on the pit side in sandals. We all pooled some money together ($60) and he climed up and back down. When he got to the top, he found a guy passed out from heat exhaustion in the bushes. Was some pretty crazy shit!
I also went to a MM&FF event there last year with the same friend. I ended up in a few magazine pics and he got a 5 page feature in Modified Mustangs. We seem to always have a good time there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts