Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated 2/7/2013

Here we go guys, limited time group buy pricing

$12.99 per kit of 6 or $24.00 per kit of 12 during this group buy, with no limit to the amounts that can be purchased.

Hey D-series.org,

We're excited to coordinate a group-buy for a new product on behalf of a forum member. Earlier this month,
we were approached by this member explaining his desire to create a set of fender washers and valve cover
washers exclusively for the D-series crowd. Being big single slam guys ourselves, our ears perked up.

These kits were funded by and designed from scratch, and include custom low-profile washers and unique custom fastener bolts.
The kits are the lowest-profile on the market and exceed the quality of anything available out there.

Available colors are:
Black
Blue
Red
Silver
Purple

The retail price for the valve cover kit is $34.99 and the fender washer kit is $19.99 totalling $54.98.
This d-series.org exclusive group-buy is offering both kits for $34.99; nearly 40% off as a thank you for
supporting local members and venders. Shipping, regardless of order size is a flat $6.00 via USPS or free if
shipped with an existing RCAutoWorks order. Additional bolts can be purchased for 40% off as well, $12 each for a kit and you get 6 bolts.

Photos are below. Due to the extreme pricing discount, w

Payments should be sent to [email protected] , and include "D-Series washer group buy", forum username, and address.
Group-buy is concluded on 2/31/13, at which point all payments are due. Orders will ship immediately following this.

Here are some photos to feast your eyes on (some of our fabrication work is featured as well ;))

ColorFittings Photos by brakedancej | Photobucket

Product datasheet: http://colorfittings.com/engineering/vc_washers/standoff_web.pdf

Product letter: http://colorfittings.com/engineering/vc_washers/ty_web.pdf

We look forward to your inquiries!

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Ill take red.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Put me down for a set of blue, ill email when I get home from school

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
987 Posts
Group-buy is concluded on 2/31/13, at which point all payments are due. Orders will ship immediately following this.

So this ends on a date that wont ever come?
Lol

Put me down for a set of black, ill send payment this friday (05-15-2013)
And you'r from the future?

:tt2:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're receiveing money from people but no one is including notes on what color they want. Also we have received a number of emails about pricing. Its 34.99 + $6 to ship .

·
Registered
82 Posts
woops sorry one of those would be mine, going to send another email with the color

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Delivery Confirmation # Ship To Ship Date * * * Service/Package Cost
9405509699939572884414 *D-Series.org Member Black_Hand
1903 N. 11th St
Muskogee, OK 74401 * * *2013/2/13 * * * Priority Mail (2-3 days)
Small Flat Rate Box
Delivery Confirmation

--
9405509699939572884407 *D-Series.org Member SSJ2
1069 Handy Oak Circle
West Palm Beach, FL 33411 * * * 2013/2/13 * * * Priority Mail (2-3 days)
Small Flat Rate Box
Delivery Confirmation
--
9405509699939572884421 *Yoani Esparza (DCRX)
530 East Olympia St
Othello, WA 99344 * * * 2013/2/13 * * * Priority Mail (2-3 days)
Small Flat Rate Box
Delivery Confirmation

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
Totally down for this, email sent with some questions

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Count me in for a set of blue ones. Ill send the payment Friday morning 2/15/13.

Reactions: 19si91 and NN4S

·
Registered
CRX
186 Posts
So I received my fittings today and they looks nice, other than being shipped in a 5 X 8 X 1 USPS box with no other packaging inside of the box. Fittings were shipped inside of little zip lock bags and one of the bag ripped and the fittings just rolled and banged inside of the box the whole time during shipping. There some scraps and nicks on the fittings from being shipped this way. I tried to take pictures with my phone but don't know if they can be seen. Fittings look of very good quality other than nicks they got from shipping.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.