Honda D Series Forum banner

761 - 780 of 791 Posts

·
Tape-R taper/driver
574 Posts
Keep at it, man, and don't get discouraged. I'm in the same boat as you right now, trying to get my rear disc conversion for RT4WD ready to release.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #765
Too much going on lately, sold our house, building new with my own office/lab, got in a accident and work has been slammed. Almost done paying off credit cards, soon I'll have spending money and get more prototypes made.

Attachments

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,944 Posts
Im still interested. hope all is well

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
No worries, nobody left here anyways.
Late to the party, but nice work.
I'm both back and late to this party. Been gone since probably shoot... 2012? I'm excited for this kit for sure since I want to do neptune tuning and this kit should be compatible with everything.

Too much going on lately, sold our house, building new with my own office/lab, got in a accident and work has been slammed. Almost done paying off credit cards, soon I'll have spending money and get more prototypes made.
Damn I hope your ok. I'm also in process of paying off debt and getting a house! I was kind of hoping with all the time since you first started your project you'd be done, but alas at least it didn't die!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #773
Noticed days after the accident that my right lower thumb joint feels fractured, other than that I'm fine. I've had it on the Dyno, back to back vs stock dizzy on a turbo gsr, had about an extra 1-2lbs of torque across the whole rpm range, most impressive part was how identical it performed to the factory distributor, NAILED IT!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I forgot that this was still active. Nice work on keeping at this. A bunch of us could use something like this. We love innovation!

I'm glad you're okay from your accident. Don't let it keep you down.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
that Burton setup needs an OBD1 setup to work.

CustomY8's gear drops in with any obd1, 2a, or 2b setup because of zero ecu mods

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
that Burton setup needs an OBD1 setup to work.

CustomY8's gear drops in with any obd1, 2a, or 2b setup because of zero ecu mods
The burton works on any obd, but you do need to mod the ecu. He's selling the Honda rules kit.

Been waiting on customy8 to stop his kit already

761 - 780 of 791 Posts