Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a code 43 in my z6 and its driving me crazy...it boggs all the time and my air fuel ratio is lean all the way it bad...im not sure if its a dirty injector or oxygen sensor...anyone ever had one of these help me out please!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
did u try resetting the ecu or trying another one and seeing if it comes back? try that and see, if not look into the pressurization to the tank and stuff of that nature...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did reset it and i drove for 10 miles to my girls house and didnt turn on but then on the way back it did but it still bogging there and back

·
Registered
248 Posts
ya, it takes a cycle of the ignition plus driving and warming up to set the code off again.... try another ecu dude, that might help... it has helped me b4...

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
isnt that a o2 heater sensor code

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
41 is the o2 sensor code 43 says something like left fuel supply but it also says check the o2 sensor....well im about to take off the fuel rail and see whats goin on inside the injectors ill let you guys know

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i got it now...when i was driving today it started doin in again so i pulled over to check what the hell what wrong...on the distributor cap in one of the hole where the plugs go, was full of white stuff looked liked battery acid type shit so i went home i chaged the cap and wires now runs good like a champ thanks again everyone for the help and ideas

GReeko

·
Registered
crx and ford ranger
1,000 Posts
not a problem oopps i got my codes mixed up damn sorry bro i was kinda close i hade the same problem on my EG hatch idk why i didnt think to tell yuo to check the dizzy glad you got it fixed though hope it does you good

·
Registered
47 Posts
damn..i have that same problem too and still am...code 43...i change fuel filter and used fuel injector cleaner as well...i dont know wasup...so your saying that it gotz to be the disc cap?...i haven't check that yet...and yes 43 is fuel system supply...so far i was thinking if it was the fuel pressure or regulator...so help me out..

·
Registered
2 Posts
41 Primary oxygen sensor heater
43 Fuel supply system
45 Fuel system too rich or lean
48 LAF - lean air fuel sensor

·
Registered
156 Posts
43 is fuel supply, but it doesnt mean something is wrong with the components, the o2 is probably sending false signals to the ecu to dump alot of fuel or no fuel at all, there for causing this code, well at least that was the explanation i got...

didnt believe them and changed out the fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel injectors and still nothing, then put in a new o2 sensor and its been gone since....mpg is really good now too, i get almost 300 to a full tank...before, i use to only get about 150-180 per full tank...

·
Registered
376 Posts
you could also check that your gas gap is tight. or good.

Some of todays cars will give you a chek engine light if the pressurization is wrong in the fuel system and it all can be from just a loose gas cap or faulty cap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts