Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So those are both coming on after doing my clutch, I checked and pretty sure I looked at the right ones but everything seems to be intact, any ideas ? also my rpm when I start is not going is that part of the cable that goes into the tranny by the firewall after the back tranny mount ? Please need help asap, motor is a d16a6. It is obd0 so those are what my codes look like.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok figured out code 3 and there was a vacuum leak at the purge place and I sealed it, now I am wondering about not having the rpm tach working, is that due to the vss ?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
is that part of the cable that goes into the tranny by the firewall after the back tranny mount ? Please need help asap, motor is a d16a6. It is obd0 so those are what my codes look like.
That's your speedometer cable. Does your speedometer work? Did you pull the cable out of the firewall? You may have messed up the cluster.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speedometer has not been working but my rpm tach usually has. I checked the cable and even used graphite on it to get rid of the noise it used to have when driving. I am going to pull it out and inspect it but I heard the rpm tach works off of a wire from the distributor, the small wire in the two pin plug.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts