Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my ecu is blinking a code 20 this is a elc. load dector.does anyone know how to fix this prob.will extra grounds on the motor help out?i have tryed changing the fuse box under the hood to see if it would go away still shows up.does anyone know if the reley can come out of the fuse box?i got the uk crx shopmanual but i tried fixing it that way and it didnt work.and one more thing could i wire my tps straight to the ecu cause for some odd reson it aint getting any power i think i have a short in one of the wires between the tps and the ecu.and i just wanted to know if i could wire the singal wire for the tps to the ecu?

R

·
0 Posts
i got a code 20 when me and a buddy were working with the battery/starter and we zapped the shit out of most everything....

i fixed mine by checking all grounds, replacing any fuses blown under the hood and in the car and leaving my ecu and battery disconnected over night. however mine just through the code because we zapped it pretty hard

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt do that i was fucking with a rats nest wireing and i think something come off the harness where it hooks to the ecu?im fixing to try again ill let u know if it is gone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts