Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i updated it a bit. i really don't know where to put this so i hope it's in the right place. :TU: my co-worker's father Mike Kelly has been racing in Montgomery, Al since she was a kid, so as he's getting older he still wants to be in the race circuit but as a owner. so he ask her to be his driver, he ask her to trim a little weight and starting next month she'll be racing for him. he has a full built 89 Chevy Cavalier. he's buying her this week a 2006 Mini Pro Funny Car to get used to it before she jumps into his car. i was like fuck yeah. so then i find out he does all his fabbing, tig and machine work. so if all things go good i'll have a very good friend doing it every weekend. woo hoo. here name is: LaToya "KoCobutter" Kelly. oh by the way we became cool friends cause she's a Honda girl. i will revamping this the more and more when i can. here's here my space:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57339548

here's the 2006 Mini Pro Funny Car:
Suzuki Hayabusa power 1300cc Lectron Carbs,MTC Slider clutch, Yoshmira pipe,complete Dyna Ignition system,Air shifter\auto-shift
$20,000 invested Sale $14,500.New in '06

Watch the Video
http://static.racingjunk.com/1/ui/6/3/0806799262470.MOV

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update. here's a pic of here dad's car which she will be driving in the future. she said it did 5.4sec in the 1/8.

and here her EK, damd i really love the Hunter Green w/ the biege interior.

she'll be joining the forum soon. once i'm done w/the thread i'm going to email it to her and she'll join to post comment, for shizzle.

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
that's an EM, not an EK.

nice race cars.. you gonna try to hook up with her? lol

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Thats awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts