Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This past sunday was the rescheduled track day that got rained out at the beginning of the month! It was a great day for the most part! I hit my best et time of 16.07 which shocked the hell out of me because I didn't think my car was even capable of almost breaking into 15's with my current setup! lol I guess my launches and reaction times improved from the last one! I ended up making it through 3 rounds of eliminations which I was pretty happy with since it was my first time bracket racing!

But the not so good part is that my clutch went out on my on my way home and I was stuck somewhere off the freeway until my brother in law came with a flatbed at 11 o'clock that night! :( Luckily my friend Tim drove from the bay area to chill with me the last hour until they got there!

Anyways here are some pics I got that day!!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
She only got one run in before she started having problems with her motor! :(

Jay's STI

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Somehow a wrench ended up on the track and the guy almost let me run over it...that wouldn't have been too good! haha

Yes even in bad times...I'm always up for a photoshoot! lol My friend Tims EM1 and Lucy!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
so how's the ride mel now did you get fix?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some pics one of the guys from ht took!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She should be getting fixed on thursday...I just have to get a clutch to the guy and it will be done by friday! :TU:

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
looks like fun, sorry 'bout the clutch

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's ok...it was worth it! ;)

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
Good going Mel. Now put a stage 1 or stage 2 clutch in it so it could hold up better.God luck with your car. And again congrats. Maybe next time you'll get a 15.99 or better

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
steve98ex said:
congrats on the time but reaction time isn't part of your e.t.
I was just stating that my reaction time improved from the last one....should have stated it better! lol

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CxHatch said:
Good going Mel. Now put a stage 1 or stage 2 clutch in it so it could hold up better.God luck with your car. And again congrats. Maybe next time you'll get a 15.99 or better
I already had a stage 1 clutch! lol

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
EJ1 Freak said:
I already had a stage 1 clutch! lol
Damn. Move up. I have a stage 2 on i/h/e and a 9lb flywheel. a ground kit, and some msd crap. So far so good

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
steve98ex said:
blah blah blah :p

you finally get your internet fixed or are you still at work?
Still at work! lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts