Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello so i have a jdm d15b on my 92 civic and i just recently bought a P20/a000 and i changed the clutch also and got the flywheel redone and everything went smooth until we found out that a screwdriver was stuck where the starter goes (between the flywheel) so we had to take eveythin apart and do it again!!! yea it sucks but my problem is that when i dont have my foot on the clutch it makes a noise but when i let go it makes a noise again... but i noticed that the pedal doesnt need to be all the way down to stop making the noise... anyone has any ideas to what it could be??

It was not making this noise until a good 2 or 3 days after i changed the tranny...

Thanks a lot for your help and your time...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,748 Posts
my problem is that when i dont have my foot on the clutch it makes a noise but when i let go it makes a noise
Try explaining again.

ISB.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
throw out bearing?

did you get a ebay clutch kit, if so the throw out bearings will chatter (ticking sound).

·
Registered
66 Posts
throw out bearing?

did you get a ebay clutch kit, if so the throw out bearings will chatter (ticking sound).
+1 definitely think it would be the throw out bearing, that is usually what most people complain about after they change their clutch sometimes they are not properly installed or just not a good design ^^^ like stated above, the only way to get it fixed is to drop the tranny again an see if it's misaligned or you can just replace it......forgot to ask is it the ticking noise or a almost constant whining noise, cuz the whining noise usually always means it's not properly installed/aligned

1 - 4 of 4 Posts