Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if i can get some feedback from you guys. i'm in the market for a twin disc clutch and wanted to know if any of you have tried one out or heard anything good of the following: Tilton, Clutch Masters, Exedy. I'm not positive if they all do have a SOHC application or not. I hear good things about the Tilton, but was also very interested in the CM... any feedback would help. thanks in advance...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
Why do you need such a expensive clutch????????

9.81 @ 138 (Bisi) with a off the shelve 4 puck Action setup.

They CANNOT be street driven, they are brutal and the clutches are like 6-7" in diameter!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
transzex said:
Why do you need such a expensive clutch????????

9.81 @ 138 (Bisi) with a off the shelve 4 puck Action setup.

They CANNOT be street driven, they are brutal and the clutches are like 6-7" in diameter!

because i'm expecting 5-600 whp on my new motor thats being built right now. bisi does run 9's on that clutch, yet all motor cars arent making the same amount of power as turbo cars.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
transzex said:
Then you'd better contact ZEX man aka Matt Patrick @ ZEX and see what he is running.
ok thanks, have any contact info on how i can reach him?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
Call ZEX :)

try [email protected]

That might be Joey's email, but Joey should forward the info. Might wanna mention "Mista Bone" sent yeah :)

I have Matt's email, but that puter just ate a hard drive!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
transzex said:
Call ZEX :)

try [email protected]

That might be Joey's email, but Joey should forward the info. Might wanna mention "Mista Bone" sent yeah :)

I have Matt's email, but that puter just ate a hard drive!

k thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Just get ACT!!! Holds up great for all my motors w/ VTAK!! lol

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,313 Posts
FYI, Matt Patrick, aka ZEX man is getting out of racing the CRX.

He has a "for sale" post on Honda-Tech, listing his email addy. Might wanna contact him that way and ask what clutch he used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts