Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem. i took out my dash of a 1988 honda crx si the other day and left it out .so i was driving my car that night so i cut on my lights and my cluster lights are not working. i check all my fuse they are fine. one of my buddys told me that my dimmer switch maybe bad so i stole my friend's dimmer switch and i cut my lights on and i blew his switch so my question is does anyone have any idea how to fix this i am thinkin it is a ground issue

·
Registered
605 Posts
did u plug everything back in the right way ??

lol

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
u blew his diming switch? how so? did the lights come on and then go off?

·
Registered
1993 civicEX
206 Posts
haha ur funny. i would check to see were your wires are going. since its an 88 you might have some dryrotted wires. and next time you do any of you tests make sure to put everythin inline with a fuse or you will f***up alot of shit

·
Registered
234 Posts
haha ur funny. i would check to see were your wires are going. since its an 88 you might have some dryrotted wires. and next time you do any of you tests make sure to put everythin inline with a fuse or you will f***up alot of shit
agreed, or you might have pulled something out of a pin or you could have damaged a wire and its now exposed and grounded out or something of that nature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts