Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoopee Doo Racing will be partially closed effective today until Monday of next week. My niece and nephews house was damaged by a tornado so I will be helping to repair it. Orders can still be placed but please PM or email instead of calling. No orders of in stock items will ship out until Tuesday of next week. Out of stock orders will still be shipped as normal.

Chris @ Whoopee Doo Racing

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Hope all is well with you and the family, Chris, keep us updated!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm fine. The niece and nephew are still scared though. National Guard won't let us back to the house again until tomorrow so I'm taking them out to get some clothes, toothbrushes, etc today.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Glad to hear that they are safe! They are very lucky to have you for family Bro! News reports say that over 240 people have been killed because of all of these storms, that's really sad to hear. I'll be prayin' for you guys out there!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'm fine. The niece and nephew are still scared though. National Guard won't let us back to the house again until tomorrow so I'm taking them out to get some clothes, toothbrushes, etc today.
Glad to hear you and the family is doing ok! Was concerned when I heard they hit your area!!!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Emails and PM's replied to. Still returning calls so if you don't hear from me today, expect a call tomorrow.

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
Sometimes it can be a little hard to get a hold of him. I'd say be patient but persistent.

·
Registered
889 Posts
patience is key. I know he is busy with his family and such. He is a stand up guy and he will get back to you as quickly as he can. as mentioned you may need to be a little persistent but he will get back to you and get whatever product you need to you quickly!

·
Registered
95 Civic DX
179 Posts
I was wondering this as well... My tranny was supposed to get shipped out last week, I have a tracking number he gave me, but says they do not have it yet, and I do not have it yet either. It's been done for a few weeks now! I figured he is just busy, I sure hope so. That is a lot of money I do not want to get screwed out of...

·
Registered
889 Posts
You will NOT get screwed out of money. Chris is a stand up guy. He has lots of vouches and he's built 2 tranny's for me and would have him build me another one in a heartbeat! He sometimes takes a little bit of time to ship stuff but standup guy you will get it.

·
Registered
95 Civic DX
179 Posts
You will NOT get screwed out of money. Chris is a stand up guy. He has lots of vouches and he's built 2 tranny's for me and would have him build me another one in a heartbeat! He sometimes takes a little bit of time to ship stuff but standup guy you will get it.
Alrighty, thank you for reassuring my thoughts. Hope to get it soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.