Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a clock from a guy a few days ago. My car is a 93 Civic HB DX. The clock is for a Si dunno if its 92 but it fits 92-95's...

Anyways I install it and here's what's fishy/wrong with it.

It powers off the bat but it's dim. You need to press the button below the LCD down to make it "fully" come on and actually start to work (when you press the button down, it lights up and starts ticking...). If you don't press it down, it just stays at 1:00...

Second thing. I held that button until it changed to 1:01. So I let go, take out the keys and re-insert everything. low and behold it reset's back to 1:00...

Now what the heck is up? Whats wrong. My dad said check the fuse but Im like it wouldnt even light up if the fuse was dead...I am confused here and need your help...

And I installed a Si tachometer with the RPM reading...Does that make any difference?

Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
your clock is messed up. Unless you changes the wires. There is a wire that is a constant for the memory. It sounds like that isnt hooked up.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car never had a clock to begin with so I am sure that the wire ain't screwed....Everything seemed to be in place...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts