Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
lol this is rob's diy, he's a member on here who probably has one of the mintiest si's known to man

·
Premium Member
95 Solvic, 93 dS si
694 Posts
I just use

one of my friends who flips cars and runs a detailing service uses this stuff and his bays always come out clean enough to eat off of, and it doesnt leave behind a greasy coating that discolors the paint or smokes after it starts to burn off the exhaust mani.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
I just use

one of my friends who flips cars and runs a detailing service uses this stuff and his bays always come out clean enough to eat off of, and it doesnt leave behind a greasy coating that discolors the paint or smokes after it starts to burn off the exhaust mani.
awesome i always see it at walmart and always go for purple power i might just switch.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
tell rob im impressed haha
Tell Robb yourself...

FYI, this section is for DIY/How-to articles. Not really the place to post stuff you found on the interwebz.

Besides, I believe most of that info is a repost from Robb's 1991 Civic si thread.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
But how I get my floor mat's that minty?
Buy a car from a little old lady who only drove it on Sunday's and Wednesdays to Church and the market.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
^ lol

·
Registered
88 hatch
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tell Robb yourself...

FYI, this section is for DIY/How-to articles. Not really the place to post stuff you found on the interwebz.

Besides, I believe most of that info is a repost from Robb's 1991 Civic si thread.
i wasnt sure if i should of posted it here... but its kinda a diy i guess.

sorry fer being a noobz

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Pssh.. nice find. SO gonna bling my engine bay.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I just use

thats good stuff right there. that company makes this compound called pro gold. i used it when i used to touch up paint at car dealers. that shit work magic!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts