Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
You'll need an impact gun if you want to mess around with the shaft and/or seals, but cleaning the housings is easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,192 Posts
Firstboost said:
You'll need an impact gun if you want to mess around with the shaft and/or seals, but cleaning the housings is easy.
if you need an impact to get the nut off the shaft, you are a pussy. its like less than 20ft/lbs. and you never use an impact on the shaft nut.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
konigcivic said:
if you need an impact to get the nut off the shaft, you are a pussy. its like less than 20ft/lbs. and you never use an impact on the shaft nut.
x2 i used a 12mm socket
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
Firstboost said:
works well for me and does it quick. Don't be such an ass.
and apparently, you dont mind fractured shafts. and at 120.000rpm of spindle speed, you hope to god you havn't stressed it, or byebye turbo:haha:
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Photonic_Si said:
and apparently, you dont mind fractured shafts. and at 120.000rpm of spindle speed, you hope to god you havn't stressed it, or byebye turbo:haha:[/Q] well i've rebuilt 3 turbos like this and haven't had any complaints from their users.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top