Well?
10,814 Posts
ooo sexy sexy, bout the only vbud id rock. you done anything to her yet

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooo sexy sexy, bout the only vbud id rock. you done anything to her yet
Thanks. Do iPod integration, new center caps and license plate frame count? lol. Not really. I love the way she is plus everything is so expensive for it.

damn nice ass pics bro.. i drive past all of those spots every weekend.. lol
Thanks man. It was a pain finding a time when there weren't people down there so I could get some pics. I tried on Saturday night... Bad idea

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Thanks man. It was a pain finding a time when there weren't people down there so I could get some pics. I tried on Saturday night... Bad idea
haha i bet, traffics usually nuts for me on my way home friday night but sunday afternoon is pretty chill on the way back to indiana

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like slowmatic said, its about the only dub i would drive. it looks nice. i like the late city pics
Thanks. Me too. I really wanted to get more but just couldn't get things to turn out how I wanted so I gave up.

haha i bet, traffics usually nuts for me on my way home friday night but sunday afternoon is pretty chill on the way back to indiana
Yeah. Will the clubs downtown and the private parties at the stadiums there were no lit places for pics. I wasn't happy.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very clean. My brother inlaw worked at a vw dealer. I got to drive an r32 and a couple other vw's. R32=fun on backroads
Yeah it is. I catch myself going 20 over on some of the roads I know well before I even realize it.

Super Clean!

sometimes people post Pics in the Night and they don't look that Good. Yours do :td:
Thanks man. Appreciate it. These are my first night photos too...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks pretty good man, And you deff can't mess with the Nasty Nati!
Thanks man.

Very nice!!!

Now get some Schricks and a GHL catback and prepare the towels!
Thanks. I am quite content with everything right now. Not really sure what will be done first. Probably not the exhaust

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
sweet ride man, u need to get a boser hood for it

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Ironic how this thread was bumped today. I somehow managed to break my front passenger spring. Broke this morning pulling out of my driveway on my way to work. Some I am not researching coilovers for it...
dammm that fucking sucks!!!! parts for the r32 ARE NOT CHEAP AT ALL!!!

dont worry I feel ur pain bro, i have to put up with the same shit on my VR6

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Needs moar low and poke.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts