Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
look above
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've been on here and over the last couple weeks I've been doing a rebuild on one of my coupes. I decided to focus on trying to get this rebuild to be the cleanest one I've ever done. And I just dropped the motor in today and figured I would share a little.I still have to bolt up the tranny but this is what I have done.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Well it looks clean that's for sure just an N/a build right? I see you took your ac off :)

·
Registered
look above
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took so long to reply, I'm at work and have actually been busy today for once. But no I don't have a cherry picker. Usually I just lean over and pick the tranny up and get the shaft lined up then I just hold the tranny in place with one hand while I start a bolt. Usually isn't too bad. That's why I love Honda everything is so small and light. lol. And yes this is just an N/A build. Basically I bought this beater as a daily about a year ago and about 3 months ago on the way back from work it threw a rod. So I pulled the motor and got a new block and tore it apart. Then I got super busy so it's been sitting until about two weeks ago. I've just been driving my turbo'd civic for the last couple months. but the guy before me is the one who took out the ac planning on a turbo build but he never got to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts