Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
96 civic
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is dedicated to the cleanest / best looking engine bays. It will be dedicated simply for viewing pleasure. Don't comment on any of the posts and don't just post your engine bay (unless you feel it truely deserves to be on here). If you would like to post a picture of an engine bay simply type the owners name (or where you found it) and post the picture. To get us started:

humblef:

vodkas22:

n240kid:

G-FX:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
MORE:sweatdrop:

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I'm pretty sure we have a thread like this one...

·
Registered
96 civic
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Are people supposed to post their own cars are you planning on pirating every picture on the site into this one thread? THERE IS A REASON THEY ALL GO IN ON THREAD.

THIS WILL BE CLOSED SOON.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Plus I think you're just trying to get your post count up.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
thanks for being polite and posting your thoughts. I understand that there are other 'post your engine bay' threads, but personally i would prefer just to look at clean engines. oh well, moving on:

jimmyb34:
my shits so clean i tucked my ic piping and everything.. lol

if your going to jack a pic of mine AT LEAST use one where it was actually running.. wouldnt that make some sense?

·
Registered
96 civic
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright, I just thought i would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to the cleanest engine bays. I figured if I credited who's engine it was it would be alright. If this thread is a problem I can just delete it, it was more for you guys. and yes I was hoping people would post their own pictures of either their engines or one that they saw (just figured I would start the thread off with some that I personally thought were nice).

·
Registered
99 Civic Ex coupe
431 Posts
Makes sense to me lol

And as far as some of the photos NOT all of these are clean.. wiretucked & fresh paint & polished parts are clean not ratsnest of nonwiring tuck bays.

·
Registered
99 Civic Ex coupe
431 Posts

if your going to jack a pic of mine AT LEAST use one where it was actually running.. wouldnt that make some sense?
Did you ever do a DIY of this IC piping tuck :):bigok:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Nice Headlight ziptie, Yimmy.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Did you ever do a DIY of this IC piping tuck :):bigok:
yea.. same thread as where i tucked my wastegate and front bumper.. lol

in all honesty i like the concept of the thread but you realize your just posting up pics that are in the post your ebay thread right

edit. lol jeezy that ziptie isnt there anymore either lol.. but it was a kind of joke.. as i had "jdm yellow" headlight bulbs so i had to have a jdm yellow ziptie to hold them on lol. its a joke amongst friends

·
Registered
96 civic
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

haha yeah that would make more sense. i can delete it if you don't want it up here. feel free to post a more current picture for all of us to enjoy.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
haha yeah that would make more sense. i can delete it if you don't want it up here. feel free to post a more current picture for all of us to enjoy.
thats up to you.. you posted.. it doesnt really bother me but just doesnt make sense.. lol

and my ebay isnt clean.. so i see no reason to post it up

1 - 20 of 33 Posts