Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have this unit for sale. it comes with a 6 disk cd changer by Clarion and remote. i can post pics of actual unit tonight. all the nessasary wiring is included.

i would like to get 500 OBO shipped

http://www.premiere-search.com/clar...in_monitor.html

AM/FM CD CHANGER CONTROLLER, MOTORIZED 6.4” WIDE SCREEN LCD MONITOR

Motorized 6.4" Wide Screen Color LCD Display
1-DIN Unit, No Hide Away Box
Magi-Tune Tuner with 18FM/6AM Presets
A/V Input w/Optional CCA389 Cable
CeNET Control of Optional EQ/DSP Processor, Optional TV Tuner, Optional 6 Disc CD changer, Multi-Changer Control, CD Text, CD Titling, Station Titling
Z-Enhancer
4-Channel RCA Line Level Output
160-Watt (40W x 4ch
Detachable Faceplate
IR Remote Control

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the face plate is removable when the screen is retracted, just like a normal head unit. also it playes like a regular single din if you dont want the screen out.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
so the entire front is removable when closed? ok, cus my alpine only half of the face removes...is the IR eye built in to the deck itself? does the cd changer use CeNET as well?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
and will this come with all necessary hardware? wiring harness? if it comes with harness, is it universal?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it comes with all the wiring need to hook it up and run. nothing needed. as for the harness i have one in my garage for a crx/civic if you need it.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
no, it would be goin in a benz if i got it...hms ionno, jus lookin for a cheap setup lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts