Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 civic cx cdm
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would the whole sedan civic 92 95 civic front end fit an eg hatch ? im asking because i got an eg and i find the sedan front end would kinda look good on it because it is slim, also because at my scrap yard u have those great condition sedans front ends whereas hatches are bad condition...

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
it'll fit but your corner lights may or may not line up. sedan corners are larger slightly. I would imagine putting that on a hatch or a coupe you might see a small gap.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Hood, fenders, front bumper are all different. Which means the headlights and corners are most likely different too.

Coupes and hatches are interchangeable ... sedan is the odd man out.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,102 Posts
how much effort in a search have you done?

fenders, hood, bumper, lights are all different. cut the fenders in half, weld the 4 door front halves to the coupe rear halves.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
how much effort in a search have you done?

fenders, hood, bumper, lights are all different. cut the fenders in half, weld the 4 door front halves to the coupe rear halves.
Not quite that simple, I think the one is longer too.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
if you can put 99-00 SI front end onto a del sol, im sure a sedan eg front can be made to work on an eg hatch

·
Registered
0 Posts
Already tried...fenders, corner lights, hood and bumper will not match...i guess if u do the radiator support it will go but idk on that one just a guess

·
Registered
144 Posts
My hatch has 4 door fenders bumper and hood. It looks bad. Nothing fits right. The fenders and hood are longer than the hatch. The corner lights don't look right because they are partially mounted to the fenders. There's gaps everywhere.

Just get everything from a coupe or hatch. I can post pics if you want

1 - 10 of 10 Posts