Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
slow-mobile
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried the chips from ebay. they claim that you can gain torque and Horse power but i dont know if i really wanna wire in some strange Sh*t in to my ECU.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Don't waste your time they typically have the exact same basemap that comes on the ECU. If you want a real chipped ECU pm Staypuff578.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i had a jun chip in b4 going with s300. barely noticeable! they claim it advances the timing and blah blah with injectors. all talk. go with staypuff or get hondata.

·
Registered
137 Posts
typically those cheap ebay "chips" include some instructions and a small resistor. Essentially they want you to unplug your intake air temperature sensor, and install the resistor in the IAT sensor plug. Thus tricking your ecu into thinking its colder out. Theoretically adding a few hp and tq by the computer adding timing since its so cold out (or so it thinks).

LARGE waste of money and time. No gains. Don't do it. If you must do it, buy your own .05 cent resistor and try it, but those "chips" are a joke.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yea deffintly go with staypuff. ive seen what he can do first hand just with his car. you tell him what you want out of it. hes extremly good at what he does and hes a baller to the max

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Don't waste your time they typically have the exact same basemap that comes on the ECU. If you want a real chipped ECU pm Staypuff578.
i had a jun chip in b4 going with s300. barely noticeable! they claim it advances the timing and blah blah with injectors. all talk. go with staypuff or get hondata.
go with staypuff man he is a great guy and has baller status lol
Thanks fellas for the support!

Hit me up man, i'll take care of ya :TU:

yea deffintly go with staypuff. ive seen what he can do first hand just with his car. you tell him what you want out of it. hes extremly good at what he does and hes a baller to the max
Baller to the max ahahahaha, thanks David :bigok:

·
Pew Pew!
EJ6
3,509 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. Hella ass kissing towards CJ. Luckily he has alot of ass to kiss. HAHAHA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts