Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 91 hatch std with a z6 swap

im runnin obd1 z6 injectors

im still using the std fuel pump, should i upgrade it, if so which fuel pump to get
more power out of my z6 (as in stock i/h/e)
my friends told me i should get an integra fuel pump and some told me to get
a crx/civic si fuel pump.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im not understanding your question, changing your pump will not give you more power. It will just allow you to use bigger injectors.

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
his question is not about power but about which pump he needs to supply the proper amount of fuel... unfortunatly im either too stupid or too tired to help him

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts
you can get a z6 fuel pump or buy a 255lph like i did and be done with it. Plus, i dont even think theres a difference between the dx and si fuel pumps. They are both in-tank pumps....i'd just get a new 255 or something, that way you have a new pump that is surely able to feed any amount of power you have.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah im looking for proper fuel for the engine. im still runnin on the original civic std fuel pump. would z6 fuel pump bolt right up to my car

·
Registered
554 Posts
yeah im looking for proper fuel for the engine. im still runnin on the original civic std fuel pump. would z6 fuel pump bolt right up to my car
no be cause the z6 fuel tank has a notch in it to be able to clear the monotube anti restriction shocks, that and the pump is made to pump more fuel for the VTECHK to kick in which means you need to buy an 89 integra fuel tank to fit that pump with the std civic tank

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no be cause the z6 fuel tank has a notch in it to be able to clear the monotube anti restriction shocks, that and the pump is made to pump more fuel for the VTECHK to kick in which means you need to buy an 89 integra fuel tank to fit that pump with the std civic tank
what would be your suggestion for me to do?

which fuel pump can bolt right up to it for more proper fuel to make the z6 run at is best as it can

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
My nuts itch...

Because of this thread.

·
Registered
86 MR2
1,401 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:bigrofl:
damn i wake up to find something like this already started lolz this thread is awesome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts